Ahhhh summer... Long, hot days filled with plenty of time in the sun, easy quick meals, and all things cold to eat.
I finally purchased some fun Popsicle molds and made these delicious fudgesicles for my family. They didn't last long, and even dad liked them! You could easily sub the carob for fruit and adjust the sweetener to taste.
*4TB raw carob
*1 can coconut milk
*1 can coconut cream
*2 TB gelatin
*2 TB honey
*2 TB coconut oil
1. Open coconut milk and cream and pour into bowl. Stir until smooth
2. Sprinkle gelatin over the top of milk and cream and let stand (I used this gelatin)
3. Using double boiler, combine carob and coconut oil over low heat
4. Combine milk and cream mixture with chocolate mixture in medium pan and heat until all gelatin is incorporated
5. Add honey
6. Pour into Popsicle molds (I used these)